Windows Vista Optimizer – VistaMaxer
VistaMaxer is a freeware Windows Vista Optimizer tool that can help you optimize and solve problems in some fields of Windows Vista easily and safely, instead of navigating on registry and services that can cause time loss and system crash. For example you can set menu show delay for faster OS navigation, optimize wait to kill services and applications timeout, shorten applications hung timeout, enable/disable Windows Vista services and all in few clicks.
- Optimize Windows Vista Menu Show Delay: Sets delay value of menus to 0 in order to have an OS navigation faster.
- Optimize Wait to Kill Services Timeout: Sets its value to 1000 in order to shorten shutdown/restart duration.
- Optimize Wait to Kill Applications Timeout: Sets its value to 1000 in order to shorten shutdown/restart duration.
- Optimize Application Response Timeout: Shorten Application Hung Timeout when an application is not responding in order to restart or end it faster.
- Optimize Low Level Hooks Timeout: Shorten Low Level Hooks Timeout
- Enable Auto End Tasks: Enables closing the applications all together when shutdown/logoff/restart signal has been sent.
- Enable Desktop Composition: Enables Windows Aero interface even Windows Experience Index could not be started / completed or probably is not enough to enable it.
- Disable AutoReboot on Crash: Disables AutoReboot feature on Crashes, It may be possible to carry on the work if the problem is not stopping windows. Even if it is stopping, at least the error will be seen easly.
- Disable Task Scheduler: Disables Task Scheduler.
- Disable Remote Registry Access: It can be useful to protect the registry disabling of remote access if it is not needed to use.
- Disable Windows Defender: Disables Windows Defender if you prefer not to use it to have a faster system as disabling default security options, will decrease security level.
- Disable User Access Control: Disables UAC as configuring it to level 0. it will increase the system performance and probably compatibility of older applications while launching them as disabling default security option, will decrease security level.
Publisher’s Note: VistaMaxer is a freeware tool with no warranty. Use it at your own risk! If you will experience any error while launching this application, please try to Run it as Administrator.