Windows Vista Optimizer Download
Windows Vista can be tricky to optimize for best performance after Windows Xp. In Windows Vista, there are a lot of modifications for panels and components. Customization, manual tweaking, registry tweaks may result in performance problems, security risks or system crash. Developers usually try to optimize OS for best performance rather then look and feel. Tweak Windows Vista’s services in an easy and a safe way with Windows Vista Optimizer. Windows Vista Optimizer is also available in portable software.
Due to heavy graphical UI and lots of advanced services Windows Vista tends to go slow at normal PCs. These running processes also take much system memory (RAM) and CPU power resulting in high resources consumption. Vista Services Optimizer is a free and perfect tweaking utility that can improve your Windows Vista Performance and security with a simple mouse click, by tweaking Windows services in an automatic and a very safe way. Vista Services Optimizer provides you with detailed information about certain services and enables you to query some services information using Google or Yahoo search engine to help you identify some of Windows services function. Vista Services Optimizer can inspect your system performance and security status according to your current Windows services configurations and the way you use your computer, and give you report about the optimized and unoptimized services.
Windows Vista Optimizer Features
- Tweak Windows Vista Easily
- Tweak Windows Vista Safely
- Windows Vista Automatic Optimization
- Stop and disable unwanted Windows Vista services
- Windows Vista Manual Optimization
- Manual TuneUp to optimize Windows Vista services
- Windows Vista Services Diagnostics (Inspect Windows Vista performance and security status according to your current system services configurations, solutions for certain performance and security problems)
- Windows Vista Services Profile (enables you to save your services optimization options into a file called Windows Services Profile that helps you apply your different optimization options in seconds)
- Smart Rescue Center (undo any changes that Vista Services Optimizer has made to your system)
Windows Vista Optimizer Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home/Ultimate/Business Edition with Service Pack 1 on 32 or 64 bit processors.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1